1st Anniversary Celebration - Penguin Tribute

With only 3 days left till the OptimisticPenguin.com Figurine Comic Competition closes I thought I would do a little tribute to the penguin, perhaps it will give those of you who have yet to submit your entries some ideas. 

And so I did a little search of cute penguins and anime. 


First I found some strange but adorable Touhou penguins!


Then I found some Vocaloid penguins, which were a very cute group I must say. 


Then there are the Prinny's which are the cute little penguin creatures from the Disgaea universe.  


Then I found some rather strange perhaps space penguins, who seem to enjoy dressing up in bunny suits. 


Then there were the pied pipers of penguins.


There were even huge take over the world penguins!


One of my favourite images, fox glomping penguin XD always used on figure.fm by Arctitc Kitsune!


And lastly just a girl hanging out and relaxing with her penguin pal, reminds me of myself and Mr. Mitzuku. 

So that was my little tribute to the wonderfulness which is the penguin. 

7 comments:

Persocom said...

Very cool pictures, but wait, there's 3 days left? Did the deadline get extended? I planned to enter but I haven't found the penguin I planned to use yet :3 I was thinking it was too late D: Anyways I'm quite a prinny fan :)

Sara Fearon said...

well the deadline is the 31st which is two days away but since some people are a day behind NZ I say three days XD

chubbybots said...

i love the prinnies from disgaea!! Silly and very cute in their own ways ^^

Lightning Sabre said...

ROFL! The giant penguin cracked me up! Love the Touhou cosplaying penguins too ^^

Gunstray said...

Eh!! Whoops I forgot bout this contest, to bad I had to omit myself since I already packed all my stuff for camping.

Btw did you know a group of Prinny's can perform the legendary Itano circus/Macross missile masacre =P

Sara Fearon said...

lol did not know that, hey have fun camping XD

Anonymous said...

Touhou penguins, LOL. Throwing fishes instead of knives? XD

 
 Facebook