Stop Motion Animation - Figmas Can't Be Tamed

My stop motion animation is finally finished after about three weeks of work and numerous  computer software problems, but it's done and I am rather happy with how it turned out.

Enjoy ^.^




Stop Motion Animation by Optimistic Penguin Productions
Opening Song: Jap by the Abingdon Boys School
Main Song: Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus
Ending Song: The Girl In Byakkoya by Hirasawa Susumu

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments!!!!! You guys are awesome, really made my day ^^

Now I will answer some of your questions collectively.

1) Hahahahaha... I am not a Miley Cyrus fan either, not by any stretch of the imagination, but hearing this song, which I have to admit is kind-of a cool song, the line "Don't Change Me" sparked the idea for the video, I thought 'wouldn't it be awesome if a figures body kept being changed during this line!' and thus I just had to make the video.

2) I use 15 photo's per second for the animation

3) The 'special effects' are no secret, I used a photo-editing program PhotoScape, downloadable free and legal here, with this I added the effects, and yes they were photo by photo, I don't have any software which can do fancy stuff over the top of film so all effects and edits were done photo by photo

4) I pieced the video together by creating a series of GIF files in the photo program then importing them into Sony Vegas Pro, which I downloaded a free 30 day trail from here

5) As to how long it took me, I do not know the precise hours as I didn't time them, but I worked on it in a period of three weeks, with the majority of the work done the first four days of the first week, then a little bit of editing in the second week, and finishing it off this week.

I hope that has answered all of your questions, and thanks again for all the comments ^^;



 
 Facebook