March Loot - I Choose You

 

This weekend I had two parcels arrive, one from the Japanese Pokemon Center online store and another from Amiami. From the latter I picked up two cute Pokemon plush toys and a Rilakkuma figurine.

From the Japanese Pokemon Center online store I picked up some adorable stationary, some charms, and a cute Poncho Pikachu plush.


Now please not that the Pokemon Center does not ship outside of Japan so I used Tenso a forwarding service. It was my first time using them and I am very impressed with the ease and speed of it all and since I got a free shipping bonus from the Pokemon Center I only paid shipping once. Also the items came in an adorably decorated box (sadly I couldn't keep it though as got a bit squashed)


The first thing I got were these two charms which are absolutely adorable, I mean a Pikachu with a bow-tie and a top hat! I've put the lady-chu on my bag and Mr-chu on my phone.


From the same series I got this cute letter set, the papers of which I might use as posters since the designs are so lovely. I also got stickers to match.


What I was most excited about however was the Rilakkuma figurine so that Rilakkuma can terrorize (I mean frequent) my cafe!


The plush toys are also adorable and cute and reviews will follow shortly.



 
 Facebook