October Loot - Lazy Figma


So not all of this came in October as I think I left out some items from previous hauls. Any way I picked up two cute Pokemon plush two figma and some Rilakkuma and Santrio items.


I picked up some more stickers for my calendar for next year from and an adorable Pompompurin letter set.


 Lately Gudetama has become more appealing to me, however I still don't like the images where his butt is prominent.


These note pads are kind of hilarious though and I did pick up a cute plush version of Gudetama as well. I also could not resist getting more Rilakkuma note books.


And a picked up a cute metal charm for a new bag I plan on buying.


I also managed to get a Figma I've been wanting for a while from. I've been wanting to get Nyaruko as her costume is awesome.


Tomoyo also arrived and she's as cute as I expected.



 
 Facebook