November Loot - Windy Letters

 


Towards the end of November the new Wind effects from Tamashii arrived along with Body-chan - I also picked up some more items from my local Kitty Shop and only yesterday found some stickers for scrap booking.


Firstly I got this cute Pompompurin to do notepad and lately my fondness for Gudetama has been growing so I picked up some letters sets!

 
I really like when he's egg sushi!
 

I also picked up this cute Hello Kitty keychain which I really like because she is more traditionally coloured and her fabric is similar to suede.

 
 
And I picked up the Wind effect in both purple and green - review to come. 
 
 
And I got Body-chan in black for making comics - I have a story line in mind. 
 
 
Lastly I got these letter stickers from a shop called Typo which was great because I've been wanting some for my scrap book. 
 
 
Now as its December my Figure Twelve Days of Christmas will begin shortly so stay tuned!

 
 Facebook