April to May Loot - Mini Break


Oh dear I've fallen behind again with posts! First half of the year was super busy between open homes and finding a new home and stuff going down at work! Well I managed a small get away in May for my birthday down in Wellington and here are some things I picked up.


One of my reasons for going to Wellington for my birthday was to visit the zoo and see the new Bird Eating Tarantula, unfortunately they were not out that day :(

However I did see some other cool animals and decided to pick up a cool mug and some coasters, just loved the artwork.

I also visited Wonderland one of my favourite stores in Wellington and got an angry cat purse to go along with my angry Panda bought on my previous trip.

I also got some stationary from Amiami and I just love the sleepy Rilakkuma series so I picked up a note pad and a passcase/keyholder which is just brilliant. No need to find bus card, ID, Eftpos card, and Keys every time I switch bags as they are now all in one place!



I also had some pre-orders come through, including two new figma and some plush toys. Reviews to follow!

0 comments:

 
 Facebook